30 septiembre 2005

Credo Veterinario

. To regard my profession as something more than a means of livelihood;

. To value character more highly than reputation and truth above popularity;

. To be merciful and humane, preventing needless suffering among dumb beasts;

. To be faithful and zealous, preventing needless loss to those I am called on to serve;

. To guide my conduct by sober judgment and my judgment by a never sleeping conscience;

. To be modest and open-minded and thankful for every opportunity to increase my knowledge and my usefulness;

. To be a coworker with my fellow practitioners by the mutual interchange of counsel and assistance;

. To be true to myself, measuring my success by the value of the service I render rather than by the fee I receive.

R. R. Dykstra, Dean College of Veterinary Medicine,
Kansas State University 1918 - 1948

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...
Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.